Warranty & Returns
We stand behind mechlyfe products and are pleased to offer a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
Authentic mechlyfe products determined by mechlyfe to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
1) Damage of a product resulting from negligence, misuse or improper storage.
2) Damage of a product resulting from user modification of the product.
3) Damage caused by natural disaster.
4) Products with external signs of damage.
5) Theft or loss of the product (including loss in transit).
6) E-liquid, or damage caused by e-liquid.
7) Batteries and damage to a product caused by a battery.
8) Disposable products.
9) Clones and counterfeit products or products that cannot be verified as authentic mechlyfe products.
10) Products that have been transferred from the original retail purchaser to subsequent parties (including auction style websites such as eBay).
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY PERIOD?
This is a limited lifetime warranty for products deemed by mechlyfe to have manufacturing, material or workmanship defects, provided all other conditions are met.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Send an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Where you purchased your product.
- Picture or photocopy of a receipt.
- Picture of the product clearly showing the serial number.
- Picture or photocopy of authenticity certificate.
- Description of your concern/issue.
- Photograph or video of the issue.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Our customer service department will contact you and attempt to troubleshoot the issue with you.
If that does not resolve the issue, our customer service department will provide instructions for sending the product to mechlyfe and will remain in contact with you until resolution of the issue.
WHEN RETURNING A PRODUCT TO MECHLYFE:
Please be sure to return the item in its original mechlyfe packaging with all pieces, instructions, and certificates included.
Please place a paper INSIDE the mailing package with your name and contact information on it.